Wednesday, February 18, 2009

To add to my community blog post

As I was writing about my favorite singer, Mr.LeeHom Wang,on our community blog (アンコール:音楽のブログ, http://ongaku-blog.blogspot.com/),I mentioned his latest album "Heart Beat". However,I feel that the description provided was way too short and some very interesting facts were left out as I was trying to prevent myself from covering up the community blog with Leehom's handsome faces all over (although right now his faces technically fill up about 3/4 of the blog...but I am sure it will change). I am free to do it here because...it's my OWN blog! I can ruin it however I want lolz jk

The hit song of the album is also called "Heart Beat". Its music video features a famous Japanese singer, 上原多香子(Uehara Takako). She's a member of a Japanese group, called "Speed"(pronounced "speedo",sounds funny in English,huh?) The video is beautiful and the song resembles the theme of the album very well. Then why didn't I post this one instead. Well, I just personally like the other one better...



That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed his music as much as I do:)

No comments: